My name is Ahmad Bayati
I’m a Photographer.
“A world without light and color, everything will be meaningless to us. My photos are inspired by light, color, creative vision, techniques and characters.”
Ahmad Bayati is an Iranian artist born in 1988 in Tehran.
Graduated from the Academy of Applied Sciences in Graphic Arts.
I work in the genres of “advertising photography”, “news photography”, “sports photography”, “nature photography”, “architecture and construction photography, etc.”. And I started my photography activity in 2010 by taking several photos of nature, and street photography and some sports competitions and photography of special scenes in sports competitions and nature and the buildings of Islamic architecture of ancient Iran, etc.
Ahmad Bayati has participated in various photography classes and workshops.
And in the same year, 2011 with the discovery and flourishing of his talent, he modeled professional photography as an artistic activity. Ahmad Bayati is a member of the Young Photographers Club and the Young Photographers House. This promising artist has worked as a photographer in many important competitions and sports competitions, including Tehran youth competitions and club competitions held in Tehran. had. His other activities include visual and news coverage of some plays and religious groups. Ahmad Bayati in his collection of works entitled “New Look” depicts the beauties of indigenous buildings and ancient Iranian Islamic architecture that will fascinate any viewer who is interested in ancient architecture for hours.
Artistic activities and honors:
• Cooperation with Kia Mehr Professional Football Academy
• Joomla.ir photographer in Tehran
• Navid Iranian Bazaar News Photographer
• Video coverage of youth sports competitions in Tehran
• Video coverage as a news / documentary photographer (charities in Tehran province)
• Video coverage of the Second International GBG Convention as a Photographer
• Cooperation with the Tehran Martyr Foundation
• Industrial / advertising photography
• Photography of Al-Abbas painting